- 1/2 cup ghee (approximately)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups mustard-green juice
- 1/3 cup miso or Tamari soy sauce
Bring the water and spices to a slow boil. Liquify the avocado with the oil in a blender. To obtain mustard green juice, extract mustard greens in a juicer or puree in a blender and squeeze out the juice in a strainer. Add the avocado mixture, mustard green juice, and miso or Tamari sauce to the boiling water and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve warm on its own or with some rice.